We are always looking for motivated and experienced staff. Elixim offers a dynamic working environment in which the organization challenges you. A company with a state-of-the-art (International) clientele in which you will work with young colleagues at beautiful clients.
“Since I am working for Elixim, I have been motivated and trained continuously and already made career within this exiting company of excellence. I enjoy the weekends off, which is just one of the benefits of working here. This was not the case as a receptionist in the tourism industry.”
Your profile should meet this level
- Highly successful in interfacing with executive level management, technical and field personnel, other office employees and client personnel at all levels.
- Proven ability to provide quality communications support while handing a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Min. High School Education or equivalent.
- Similar with minimum 3 years in a reception role and ability to handle busy phones.
- Experience with a variety of technically advanced telephone systems and the demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new equipment.
- Dutch, English and French excellent, German is a plus
Career Development & Training centre Elixim
- Welcome day for new arrivals with theoretical approach
- Training on the job – 5 to 10 days training with an “aunt” in the new work area
- Coaching sessions and individual lessons to prepare a career step and support in the beginning of a new position within Elixim.