For our client Salesforce, we are immediately looking for a:
Receptionist – Amsterdam
40 hours a week
For Salesforce in Amsterdam –South we are looking to expand our team. The team is responsible for providing facility management for a high profile client. We are looking for motivated professionals with basic knowledge of facility management, who is prepared to tackle and has a high degree of hospitality as second nature.
As a receptionist, your most important task will be staffing the reception during office hours. This is a great way to keep track of what’s happening in the office and to network with customers, suppliers and employees. You have a warm personality and with your hospitable attitude you welcome the customers from the moment they arrive. The customer will experience you as a spider in the web and no question is too much for you. Relieve your goal.
- As a receptionist you greet all the staff and guests who come in and you know how to create a bond quickly. Personal attention is second nature to you and you can process all kinds of questions professionally and accurately and translate them into actions.
- Provides for processing of wishes, complaints and disruptions and ensures that they are treated on the basis of Service Level Agreements. You are responsible for following it up.
- In close cooperation with the Day Porter / Handyman you coordinate the work so that the customer will be optimally relieved.
- Performs regular inspections of all office and other spaces to check whether they meet the requirements set by the customer.
- Is responsible for, among other things, mail processing, ordering lunch / catering, organizing transport for customers, planning meetings, and so
- Draws up work schedules for the Handyman and reports on this to the client / supervisor
- Provides general administrative and logistical support to the facility manager and other line managers when needed.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch and knows how to deal with people from different social and educational backgrounds.
- Being able to do multiple tasks at the same time and to work at a fast pace in a demanding working environment.
- Excellent English and Dutch speaking and writing skills.
- To be able to perform tasks and responsibilities accurately.
- Can be supportive in response to ad hoc requests from customers
- Must remain calm, friendly and polite in all circumstances.
- Flexibility with regard to office hours (construction work / work that cannot be done during office hours).
- Have knowledge of IT and modern means of communication.
The above activities are an indication, but the position will not be limited to the above. All employees are expected to deal with unexpected situations that may arise and are willing to go the extra mile if required by the customer. Proactivity is the rule rather than the exception and the active support of the customer with regard to operational, technical and personnel problems is the daily challenge.
For additional information about the position, please contact Marlies Vernes, Recourse Manager 06-83224331.
Candidate must be available immediately.
Do you want to ensure a great welcome from visitors?
Receptionist – Utrecht
24 hours a week (working days Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
As a Receptionist, your most important task is to receive visitors. You ensure that nothing is missing during their stay. You have a warm personality and with your hospitable attitude you welcome the customers from the moment they arrive. The customer will experience you as a spider in the web and no question is too much for you. Relieving your burden is your primary goal.
If there are no external visitors, you will be supporting the internal customer. You are able to set priorities when multiple tasks are assigned to you at the same time, you are stress resistant and you always have an overview. Among other things, you are involved in ordering lunch / catering and you ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy.
You have good communication skills and you have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language. You work accurately and have a high sense of responsibility. You are flexible and can switch quickly when ad hoc tasks have to be performed. You have knowledge and experience with the MS Office package.
Are you enthusiastic?
For additional information about the position, please contact Caroline Hurts, 06-47472530